Saturday, December 08, 2007

Have Tried to Tell...






I have tried to tell you that I love you
but the words were hard to find.

I'm always thinking about you
you're the only one on my mind.

Oh, why do I act so shy forever hiding my face
I should learn to laugh and not to cry put yourself in my place.

There were times I tried to kiss you but something told me not to.
You wanted me to hold you but I

kept letting you go.
I'm afraid that I am not the guy

you've searched for all these years.
I will kindly leave now don't you cry

try to hold back your tears.
It's been so long I haven't seen you

for quite awhile
When I think of how we met it only

brings back your smile.
I remember when I held you then and

told you we'd never part
I loved you then I love you now and

I'll hold you in my heart.
While I watch you 'running' away...


Author: Patrick W. Deck

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You furthermore mght decide coloring, components, and elegance.
celine bags It is often then tough which will see things which are necessary using a rush.
Realistically it pops up to be to receive several benefits.

You will have got to press it again in accordance
with the shape all the signs. http://rueeverslest.com/modules.

php?name=Your_Account&op=userinfo&username=AnthonyMo

8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home